Director of Education
Department of Language, Culture and Education
Permanent Full-Time, 70 hrs. biweekly,
Salary Range: $113,285.26-$135,580.26
- Extensive post-secondary training in public administration, First Nations governance, program implementation and evaluation, or a related field;
- experience with change-management organizational initiatives; considerable experience working within the context of a First Nation government;
- experience developing, implementing, and evaluating programming related to First Nations culture, heritage, education, and/or language; experience providing strategic direction and visionary leadership in a related field;
- experience managing significant programming and payroll budgets; experience seeking out and securing external resources to aid in achieving strategic goals;
- knowledge and understanding of the fields of language and culture revitalization, and education, as well as extensive experience in one or more of these areas such as language programming, preschool, k-twelve or post-secondary education.
LSCFN Recruitment Policy will apply
If you are interested, please submit your expression of interest along with your resume by
4:30PM on August 14, 2023 to:
Doris Johnson, Human Resource Officer
Little Salmon Carmacks First Nation
PO Box 135, Carmacks Y.T. Y0B 1C0
Phone: (867)863-5576 ext 280 Fax: (867)863-5710 Email: email@example.com.
If you require a job description, please feel free to contact us. While LSCFN thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.