Annual Salary Range: $113,285.26-$135,580.26
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree in public administration or a related field of study; A minimum of 3 years of experience in a senior public sector position, preferably with a Self-Governing Yukon First Nation.; Extensive knowledge and experience in negotiations is a considerable asset.
- Knowledge of LSCFN’s history, culture, language, demographics, goals and aspirations
- Knowledge of the Land Claims process
- Knowledge of the Final and Self-Government Agreements
- Knowledge of Yukon and Federal Government structures and processes
- In depth knowledge of LSCFN laws and Constitution
- Knowledge of issues related to agreements, plans and matters related to assigned duties
- Knowledge of a broad range of functions of all LSCFN departments and programs
LSCFN Recruitment Policy will apply
If you are interested, please submit your expression of interest along with your resume by 4:30PM on August 14, 2023 to:
Doris Johnson, Human Resource Officer
Little Salmon Carmacks First Nation
PO Box 135, Carmacks Y.T. Y0B 1C0
Phone: (867)863-5576 ext 280 Fax: (867)863-5710
Please contact us if you require a job description. While LSCFN thank all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.